Friday, November 28, 2008

i'm just trying to justify my hypocrisy

Apparently the phrase 'grow some balls' has been thrown around the blogosphere quite often recently. Dammit I coined that phrase how come it can spread since I have like 5 readers only. I want royalties!! Rawr.

Oh, and I just found out that I have a weakness for cheeky, athletic girls. Notice that I mentioned have a weakness, not in love or anything so don't start whatever miserable celebration you have in mind, all of you who for some twisted reason want to see me attached. Besides, apparently I look and speak exactly like her brother. -_-" Potong stim right haih how to chase now without feeling like an incestuous bastard.

I think I should stop being so friendly. Seriously. People kept misinterpreting my actions as me wanting to be more than friends and well...let's just say it isn't easy to drop the bomb. Okay fine I was harmlessly flirtatious to a certain extent (or so I thought) but I was just indulging in one of the more subtle benefits of being single!

Or maybe deep down inside I was just grabbing at anyone nearby just to fill the hole that was left by the flying shit that flew months ago and then deny them when the hole no longer needs to be occupied. I know this sounds cruel, but I did a survey - yes, a survey, putting people (avoiding pretentious self righteous bastards at ALL COSTS) in my shoes and asking them to pick an option. Their replies weren't surprising at all.

You decide whether I'm a bastard or not. I'm done trying to psychoanalyse myself to oblivion because every time I do the depression comes back and I subsequently lock myself up with an unhealthy supply of Oreos and Bonnie McKee songs, which is really really bad for my diet and mental conditioning I'm not losing flab at all wtf.

3 comments:

lx ting said...

yeah...you do have a weakness....and i caught you muttering and smiling to youself....you looked......a little retarded.....and lunatic as well...hahahaha

thomasting said...

X(

y la must u kutuk me on my blog. everybody has their own lunatic moments. or so i assume

eRiCa said...

wey. go put a cbox lah. easier for me to drop messages ma. btw check out my blog. hahaha all ur geeky pics are up! one of them u looked damn gay ^^