Friday, August 29, 2008

squiggly symbols give me migraines


As I pen this post I am nursing a head that feels 351864521215 heavier than its original weight of um, 1 kg? Come to think of it I never actually wondered how heavy my head is until now. Anyway, have you ever seen those photos of impossibly convoluted equations that are circulated just for morbid amusement, the way AXN showcases footage of people breaking their necks on TV? I happen to be that very skater diving headfirst onto the concrete floor, except that it was really my brain slamming against the metaphoric concrete.

I really should've opted to study something simpler and live a mediocre life driving Proton Sagas, because when your brain feels like a wrung dishcloth the prospects of a leather-lined luxurious BMW doesn't have the same inspirational kick it did. This engineering gig had better cash in, and fast.

Oh, and I stumbled upon this quote recently. I think I'm gonna make it my life motto.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer."

Damn right, Mark Twain. Fuck them exams.

No comments: