Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tagged by cynthia

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 11.13a.m

Name: Thomas

Sisters: 2

Brothers: 1

Shoe Size: 10 or 11. You know what they say about people with big feet ;)

Height: 180cm

Where do you live: Currently at my dingy college hostel room

Favourite drinks: Water, water, water, milk, chinese tea and um, water.

Favourite breakfast: A yummay blend of skim milk, oats and protein shake

Have you ever been on a plane?: Long long time ago

Swam in the ocean: Yeah, at Redang. Never swim in the oceans in Penang unless you want someone's used condom on your face

Fallen asleep at school: Lost count of the number of times

Broken someone's heart: Well, not exactly. I think

Fell off your chair: Haha. Nope I treasure my neck too much

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Sat all day

What is your room like: A freaking war zone right now. Mice could burrow and nest in the piles of paper and I still wouldn't know about it

What's right beside you: Some dude. I'm at the library

What is the last thing you ate: Um...milk and oats.

Ever had chicken pox: During lower primary I think
Sore throat: Yep
Stitches: Hahah nope. I was a docile kid
Broken nose: Nope

Do you believe in love at first sight: Does lust count?

Like picnics: If i am with the right people. (Cynthia I curi your answer)

Who was, were the last person you:
Danced with: LOL a gym student of mine. Long story
Last made you smile: A coursemate of mine. We were joking about big forearms and the uh...exercises at home we could do to develop them. No need for any equipment, just a certain video or two
You last yelled at: Someone.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Nope
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Nope. I'm a healthy bugger
Talk to an ex: Nope.
Miss someone: Hahaha. Yeah.

Best feeling in the world: A gym rat like me? Moving mountains of iron weighing 146.7% of your bodyweight

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Noooooooo

What's under your bed: God knows what foul creatures lurk there

Who do you really hate: People who accuse 60 year old men of fucking them in the ass. Basically those who throw false accusations la.

What time is it now?: 11.34

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Fighting with girls
2. Playing Starcraft and shamelessly cheating at them. Power overwhelming!!
3. Doing my homework like the nice responsible boy I used to be
4. Waiting impatiently for the Saturday morning cartoons. I was a big fan
5. Um..tucking in my shirt?

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Attend a talk. I won't bore you with the details
2. Finish my project progress report
3. Get some studying done
4. Bum around
5. Get some sleep

5 snacks I enjoy: (hahaha you guys are so gonna roll your eyes at this)
1. Protein shake
2. Peanut butter
3. Skim milk
4. Almonds
5. Okay okay here's an actual junk food. Oreos dunked in milk. Mmmmm

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a huge beachhouse in Florida and the Caribbeans.
2. Buy out the entire StarHill
3. Buy a Lamborghini and a Ducati
4. Travel around the world
5. And of course, give some back to parents, siblings and charity. See, I'm holy too

5 of my bad habits:
1. Swearing. I put sailors to shame
2. Being too cocky at times. Does that count?
3. Procrastinate. I think everyone's guilty of that
4. Hitting the snooze button too often
5. Go nuts when I get pissed off

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My room in Penang
2. My hostel room in KL
3. Hotels, motels, yadda yadda
4. Friends' places
5. What else ah. I generalise until got nowhere else left

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. Sleep
2. Hit the gym. But I do that even when I'm busy
3. Take over a friend's computer for a night of Rainbow Six!!
4. Take over a friend's computer for a night of Assassin's Creed!!
5. Watch a movie. Wonder if Zohan is any good.

I tag : Whoever who wants to do this.

No comments: