Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the weeks that flit by

Have you heard of Hale, the Filipino band? Recently their songs wormed their way into my iTunes and for some reason every song of theirs remind me of you. Perhaps it is the slightly gay emo trademark tone of theirs that I once shared with them, perhaps it is my subconcious missing you so much that it forces the concious mind to relate every single bloody emo song to you, perhaps I just got sick of fantasising about Katy Perry clad in a pink bustier kissing away at girls sprawled on goose down pillows and decided to avert my acoustic mood somewhere else. I don't know.

Complicated situations are like rabbits; they spawn offsprings of theirs like nobody's business. There is a reason I've been MIA these few weeks, and while there is a lot I want to say to you I just couldn't bring myself to kill the surprisingly lighthearted atmosphere. Maybe one day. Maybe never. 

But running away from the cops sure is fun.