Thursday, September 25, 2008

when things go a little too well

I just broke a toilet bowl brush while cleaning the toilet. A few weeks ago a pen snapped in two in my own hands, and I wasn't even gripping it that hard! (I think)

I know that I focus a lot on strength training, with the bulk of my training sessions designed using Bill Starr's 5x5 principles and powerlifting techniques, but this is just ridiculous. What if I broke Little Thomas during the self-luvin' acts I indulge in? Eh? Eh? This is damn scary wei.

5 comments:

Sineu said...

I think u shud stop ur arms training...focus ur body..
Honestly, i think its sorta out of balanced....
jz a suggestion...

Meiyi said...

hahaha then u'd better be careful =P lol wouldn't want to be breaking anything important eh

Katherine said...

thomas..ur too.. >.<

eRiCa said...

haha focus more on ur chest. still incomparable to u-noe-who =P

thomasting said...

sineu : i know! but my chest won't grow. i think all tings have small chests *looks at erica*

meiyi : yes. veeeery important indeed

kat : but it's important to men!!! the member and the self loving part.

erica : cis. read above