Thursday, October 23, 2008

the eveready wabbit

Yawn. I really should write something. Plenty of things have been happening lately (good ones for a change XD) and my days are just so packed and occupied that I am starting to feel like the Eveready Rabbit that just keeps on going and going and going and going. Not that I mind, though. I may be handling a lot of work but it's all good pressure.

Gym classes are starting next week!! Last sem the class I happened to coach had a bisexual, a lolita nympho (no, I'm not kidding. The weirdest people in TARC come from SSSH. Please don't burn my room) and a whole bunch of giggling bimbos. Teaching that class was damn entertaining. I wonder what motley bunch of freshies I will get this time.

The prototype may be ready for test flight in a week's time!!! I shall put up pics and videos if I ever find the time to do so. Do help me come up with a catchy name for it. Names like Falcon and Supersonic are just so cliched. Just so you know, the prototype looks like a weird curvy UFO with propellers on the top, so you can come up with something along the lines of Fucking Weird Upside-Down Flying Basin.

Oh, and happy birthday :) I'm trying my hardest to beat your gift, but my present-giving skills suck so I'm starting to panic here.

p.s Yeah I know this post is really frivolous. My writing skills are going down the drain. HELP.

1 comment:

Esee said...

Oh so THAT's why you work in a gym..giggling bimbos rock your socks? Heh.