Wednesday, October 29, 2008

stains on my fingers

A month ago, I would have went through 10 Dunhills in less than an hour and wait for the nicotine overdose to deny me of my five senses and lull me into a deep, dreamless sleep. I swore off the sticks the day I came close to toppling over in the squat rack with a loaded barbell weighing more than 80kg balanced on my shoulders, a weight that I could easily do jumping jacks with before my smoking habit went up another notch but oh God oh God I could use a cig or twenty right now.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Dun be silly..

eRiCa said...

-________-"

you do realize ur siblings read ur blog..no?

lx ting said...

10 dunhills in less than an hour? u crazy o wat??

thomasting said...

nah, i averted the nicotine disaster with another vice; chocolate. and lots of them, too :)

so much for the clean diet huh

eRiCa said...

eh tagged u. do it =D