Saturday, October 11, 2008

writer's block

Sigh. Now I know that all I have been posting are mere snippets as opposed to the 1000 word essays that I used to put up, but believe me I have been trying hard to write but the appalling quality of the BS I have only been able to churn out disgusts me. Shoddy sentence structures, failing grammar, embarassing command of vocabulary, you name it.

I suspect that all these years of relying on my emoness to trigger my creative juices render me incapable of penning a proper post when I'm not emo. Sheeeeet. And don't even expect me to revert back to my emo undertones because please, nigga. I grew some balls.

Time to drop the Stephen King diet and read something that doesn't involve acute, bloody descriptions of people being ripped apart, enjoyable as it may be.

Oh, and I recently recorded a 1RM of 90kgs for my bench press. Give me another half year and I will finally hit the 5RM 100kgs bench press milestone, a record that any self-respecting lifter would aim to achieve. I'm currently seriously considering blowing 300 bucks on a 10lb tub of protein shake to speed up the process. More on this once I start learning how to write while emotionally sober.

No comments: