Saturday, October 25, 2008

satriaboy

Do you know, Jon? You are the only person to whom I can share my darkest thoughts, fears and flaws and still know that you will readily accept me for all of the bastardom within me. It's a pity both you and I are straight or I would have chased after your skinny ass a long, long time ago.

You'd thought that being thousands of miles apart would eventually drift us away from each other, but time has proven otherwise. Thanks for always making me feel better. I'm still waiting for you to come back so that we could kick back in the sands at Sunset Bistro with a cold Skol in hand.

p.s The offer to proudly announce our status as 'in a relationship' still stands. I really really wanna see the reaction our friends would get so pretty pretty please?

4 comments:

Katherine said...

1 word for u tommy.. "huh?"

thomasting said...

haha. we hurl gay jokes at each other all the time. or at least i do the hurling and he does the dodging.

Katherine said...

suddenly u sound gay.. =P

vic said...

hahaha..friend, sejak bila la? such happy news oso didn't tell me :P